Do you ever find yourself wondering, "Has she had work done?" Do you flip through supermarket tabloids to see who’s the latest star to have gone under the knife? Do you secretly adore before and after photos? Well, let’s face it, who doesn’t? Aesthetic surgery has become a global phenomenon.
In places like Hollywood, the mystery isn’t who’s had work done, but who hasn’t. Those who have been to the world’s best surgeons can get away with lying about it, while others have the evidence written all over their faces. From liposuction to lip implants, this book explores all the ins and outs of body sculpting via photos, illustrations, essays, and interviews.
* Beauty and Beauty Surgery
* Beauty in Art
* The Astonishing History of Aesthetic Surgery
* Ethnicity and Aesthetic Surgery
* Plastic Surgery in the Movies
* The Michelangelo of the Scalpel: Ivo Pitanguy
* The World`s most famous aesthetic surgeo
* Methods and Techniques
* Jokes and Caricatures
|Dimensions||cm 21,0 x 29,3|
|Collection||TASCHEN's 25th anniversary|